Go from zero to hero?
Good news: you can totally skip the stages you see on my screenshare video here. You can start at stage 4 or even 5.
Even if your tech company is sales-led today, doing zero or minimal marketing, you can start setting up growth operations the right way.
The right way is:
1. align with sales early on and constantly thereafter
2. get clear on the ideal customer profile (ICP)… then narrow it. And narrow some more.
3. generate demand for that narrow ICP
4. warm up the above target audience on social and with (drumrolls): warm-up campaigns!
5. create activation plays – again, together with sales – that engage accounts showing a healthy amount of intent